Mickelson Exxon Mobil Teacher Academy!

So, this happened last night.....


Yes!  It was a webinar orientation for the Mickelson Exxon Mobil Teacher Academy in Jersey City, NJ the week of July 26th!  I'm sooooo excited!  Out of over 1500 applicants, 150 were chosen - I feel like I won the lottery.  It will be 5 days of science and math professional development plus the opportunity to explore NYC and meet up with my college roommates!  It's going to be fab and fun!
As a former scientist, I love all things science!  The Academy is 5 days of professional development in science and math or, as they call it, "summer camp for teachers".  I've heard that they roll out the red carpet and treat all of the teachers like ROCK STARS!  The way we should be treated....just saying!  I can't wait to tell you all about my experience at MEMTA.  You should apply!!  Here's the link:  http://www.sendmyteacher.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment